Happy Fall PSWE!
We are so close to Thanksgiving break! As final exams draw near, remember to take some time to enjoy the company of friends and remind yourself of all the wonderful things life has to offer. It is the season to be thankful, after all. Go big and plan a Friendsgiving, or stay in and treat yourself to some homemade easy pumpkin pie pops (recipe below). Either way, be sure to check out these fun Thanksgiving themed ideas and activities!
- Recipe for Mini Pumpkin Pie Pops HERE
- Watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- Make a list of things you’re thankful for and share with friends
- Do some Thanksgiving or fall-related coloring pages (which can be SUPER stress-relieving)
- Play some festive games with your friends, like Pin the Tail on the Turkey, bobbing for apples, or Thanksgiving Bingo
- If you’re thinking of hosting a Friendsgiving dinner, prepare for it by reading these Stress-Free Party Hosting Ideas and Guidelines HERE
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving break!